So yes, another tarte flambee you guys. As I said, I celebrate all the different ways of tarte flambée and this one is pretty special! I usually don’t like blue cheese too much so if you’re like me, don’t let this fact scare you off. It develops a whole different taste on the tarte flambée which I love!
- 2 pears, cut in thin slices
- 1 store-bought tarte flambée dough
- juice of half a lemon
- 200g. Gorgonzola cheese, cut in small pieces
- 150g Crème fraîche
- black pepper, to taste
How to make Tarte Flambée with Pear and Blue Cheese
- Preaheat oven to 220°C
- Spread creme fraiche in a thin layer on top of your tarte flambée dough. Top with sliced pear and Gorgonzola pieces.
- Season with some fresh black pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes and watch that cheese melt…