Hello you guys, I’m back! I had a stressful but successful January and am now back with new recipes. Starting off with this tarte flambeé!
I just love tarte flambée because you can make it in endless variations. Today I made a super simple one with green asparagus and of course, cheese. It’s a quick and delicious lunch fix. Serve it with a nice green salad!
- 1 store-bought tarte flambée dough
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 500g. green asparagus, washed, ends trimmed
- 100g. creme fraiche
- 60g. shredded gruyere cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
How to make the Tarte Flambée with Asparagus
- To prepare asparagus, cut off the lower third of the asparagus.
- Spread creme fraiche in a thin layer on top of your tarte flambée dough. Top with onions and green asparagus and cheese. Sprinkle with some pepper. Bake at 240°C for approx. 15 min. or until golden brown.
- Enjoy while it’s still warm!