These crispy and hot buffalo cauliflower bites make the perfect appetizer for any dinner party, given that you and your guests like it hot. Serve with a ranch sauce and dip! Or if you’re just alone at home and crave a nice and semi-healthy snack while watching Netflix, this is for you.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 100g flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 185ml milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Sriracha or hot sauce of your choice, as much as you can handle
How to make Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- If you want to do it in your oven, preheat to 220˚C. I did it in my AirFryer.
- In a large bowl, add the flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and milk, and stir until combined.
- Break the head of cauliflower into florets and wash them. Add the cauliflower florets to the batter and make sure that each piece is coated. Arrange the coated cauliflower in your AirFryer or on the baking tray. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the hot sauce, olive oil, and honey and stir until combined. Brush the sauce mixture on the cauliflower and bake for another 15 minutes.