pimp up your main course with: oven roasted rosmary potatoes
For me, side dishes are as important as the main dish, I’d even say they’re the real star of the dish. Oven roasted potatoes are a go-to for me because they go well with so many different meals. This is not quite a recipe but rather a compilation of tips on how to make the perfect oven roasted potatoes. You obviously need potatoes to do it, I like to buy baby-potatoes for this.
How to make the Oven Roasted Potatoes
- Toss evenly sliced potatoes in enough oil to coat
- Add seasonings of your choice and toss well
- Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet
- Make sure the pan isn’t crowded, every piece needs its own place and privacy
- Roast at 220 degrees celsius 20-30 minutes
Seasoning for the Potatoes
Obviously this is your personal choice and preference but what I always use is: sea salt, pepper, paprika powder, garlic powder and some fresh chopped rosmary.